viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

Axl Roses talks about his tattoos!!


Interviewer:Hi and welcome to a new transmission of “TGI Fridays”. Today we will have a catching programme, we are going to interview one of the greatest musicians the world has given us.  So, let’s go ahead with the interview.
Hi Axl, how are you doing? It is a pleasure for us having you here today . Thanks for coming and not being late, as you used to do. (laughs)
The core of this interview is going to be about your tattoos. My first question:several times you have chosen, to cover your body with tattoos. Which is the main reason for you to do that? What do you think are the meanings of tattoos in society?

Axl Rose: Oh, interesting question... However before answering this question I would like to thank you for inviting me. It has been a very long time since I’ve been interviewed, so this is like my return to the major leagues. As for the question of tattoos, I think that my tattoos are much more than drawings, as “those drawings” mean a lot for me and represent every important stage in my life. Tattooers generally recommend their customers tattooing things that have a symbolic meaning for them, which have to do with their life, feelings etc... because tattoos are marks, that will remain forever in your body.

Interviewer:  The first tattoo you got was the one with the inscription “Rocker”. Could you please tell us the origin and meaning of the drawings and the colours you’ve chosen?

Axl Rose: Oh yes! Rocker... beautiful tattoo! Let me just  go back a few years to remember the origin of this prettiness. I got it! It was a present from Chris Weber, I think it was the best gift he had ever given me, hahaha. The tattoo represents a face where the wings are the hair and the dies stand for the eyes. The only truth about the colours is, that these remind me of my childhood. Regarding the inscription “Rocker”, that was the name of a song, which belongs to “Hollywood Rose”, the band I used to be part of.


Interviewer: Sometimes some people just dig too deep to find an answer, which is just on the surface. Your next tattoo was the famous black rose, with the emblem “W. Axl Rose”. Would you mind explaining us the significance of the symbol. I’m just interested in the emblem, it is kind of unusual to tattoo your own name...

Axl Rose: I’m rare, everybody knows, I’m an endangered species hahaha... That tattoo means a lot to me, it symbolizes me the end of Bill Bailey and the birth of W. Axl Rose.

Interviewer: Last but not at least, you must represent “Gun’s and Roses”. Please let me know if I’m wrong, the “Appetite Cross” embodies, in my opinion, the most successful band you have ever joined.

Axl Rose: Hahaha, it looks like I’ve got a tattoo for every step in my life, nevertheless, you are right. The “Appetite Cross” personifies, for me, the strength the band used to have.

Interviewer: It looks like that, yes, you are right, haha. Well, you have answered all my questions, I may not complain, it is time to let you go. Thank you very much Axl for coming and for clearing all my doubts.

Axl Rose: You're welcome, it was my pleasure.

2 comentarios:

  1. So quit wasting your time attempting to get me up against justin or attempting to say that the captain america tattoo was a mistake as you won't get it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Can I translate this into Mandarin and share on Web ??

    (I will indicate this to be resource)

    ResponderEliminar